Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panels (or Fire Retardant ACP) are the fire retardant panels that offer safety from fire having a core of flame-retardant mineral material or a core made of non-combustible material. These help in preventing the propagation of fire or flames and inhibit the growth of dangerous and toxic smoke that are unfavourable conditions to allow the safe evacuation activities. These fireproof aluminium composite panels are made exclusively for the greater fire regulation requirements in architecture. These aluminium composite panels possess the advantage of Aluminum characteristics.
The Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panel is an ultimate solution with the fire-safe material.
The fire-resist aluminium composite panels are made with a fireproof core of plastic with two layers of aluminium over the plastic core. The panel has two layers of sheets of Aluminum which is resistant to corrosion. These layers are bonded permanently to the fire resistant core of plastic. The front of the Aluminum coats PVDF or PE paint. As the panel is very excellently resistant to fire, it is used in the construction of some special buildings. It is also used as a cladding material for the exterior and interior of walls.
The outstanding characteristics of Aluminum and the fire resistant features make it the one and only leading material for such uses. These fire-resist aluminium composite panels are widely used for the interior and exterior walls of buildings and commercial spaces such as banks, hospitals, airports, and gas station, where safety is of primary concern.
The exclusive features of fireproof aluminium composite panels include:
- Exceptional feature of resistance to fire
- Much lighter in weight and good strength
- Intensely rigid and flat surface
- Brilliant range of colours and retention of gloss or shine
- Easy to process and manufacture
- Easy to install at the site
- Simple cleaning and maintenance required
Uses of Fire Retardant ACP:
The uses of aluminium composite panels are many and diversified. The flexible, lightweight and sturdy aluminium composite panels perform well in case of internal and external applications. These can be used in flat panels, ceilings, column cladding, display panels and much more. The Fire Retardant ACPs are often utilized in the external cladding and front elevations of buildings, insulation, and also signage boards.
- Retardancy from fire: The fire retardant ACPs prevent or the fire from expanding in the case of an accidental fire incident. Hence, used in fire-resistant walls.
- These fireproof aluminium composite panels are resistant to corrosion. These are also pollution resistant and weather resistant. Hence, offer complete protection from corrosion when used in the exterior and interior walls.
- These aluminium composite panels are highly durable and possess high tenacity. Due to this feature, the panels can withstand strong winds. Hence, these can be used in tall towers and buildings.